Mater Hospital Special School
Mater Hospital Special School is an integral part of the Mater community, providing quality educational programs to patients in a caring and supporting environment.
The school aims to provide:
- developmental and age-appropriate experiences
- continuity of learning
- a caring and supportive environment
- inclusive and socially just educational experiences.
The school’s education service is provided in many different locations, including:
- wards within Mater Children’s and Adult hospitals
- rooms within Mater PrivateHospital
- classrooms within Mater Hospital Special School building.
Level 1, Mater Children’s Hospital
Stanley Street, South Brisbane, Qld, 4101
Telephone: 07 3004 7888
Facsimile: 07 3004 7800
The Mater Hospital Special School is an Education Queensland service.