You Are Here
> Mater Private Hospital Brisbane's Education Programs
Mater Private Hospital Brisbane's Education Programs
With a focus on supporting our exceptional people, Mater Private Hospital Brisbane is dedicated to staff development through a variety of workplace initiatives:
- access to services provided by Mater Education (an internationally renowned education facility), with most courses free of charge
- nurse educator support with learning packages, inservices, personal tuition and availability of conference funds
- access to the UQ/Mater McAuley Library and research facilities
- access to the Critical Care Course (for further information e-mail Simon.McDonald@mater.org.au)
- access to Clinical Transition Programs.
These initiatives are further enhanced by Mater's commitment to providing state-of-the-art facilities and equipment to ensure our staff develop the highest level of technical and professional skills.
Our management and reporting structures are designed to provide opportunities for nurses to become involved in decisions that impact the nature and style of care.
We actively seek to involve staff in key management and executive decisions for the benefit of the hospital and promote our staff as professional and valuable members of the medical community.