Mater Health Services has a patient representative available to them if they have any compliments or concerns regarding their care. If a patient feels that their concern has not been resolved appropriately, Mater’s patient representative can be of assistance.
The patient representative can provide:
- information about patients rights and responsibilities
- information about how to pass on a compliment, comment, concern or complaint about the care provided
- answers to questions about hospital policies, procedures and services
- support for communicating any suggestions for improving our care
- help to take appropriate action.
Mater’s patient representative can be contacted by telephoning 07 3163 8303 or patients in hospital can ask a Mater staff member to arrange a visit.