An aged care placement and advisory service
If you or a loved one require assistance with transitioning into an aged care facility we’re here to help you. Based in South East Queensland, our experienced staff have expertise across the health and aged care systems and will work with you to simplify the process. Our staff understand the admission process of aged care facilities, and we have extensive experience in liaising with older people and their families.
What we do
- an assessment of you or your loved one’s aged care requirements
- identification of which aged care facilities may be suitable
- liaison with and referral to aged care assessment teams, who are responsible for assessing eligibility for aged care placements
- assistance with the completion of paperwork, including application and asset forms
- ongoing liaison until a suitable aged care placement is secured
- family counselling and assistance for more complex issues.