We value your input
We need your help to design better ways to provide healthcare, to comment on our policies and procedures, measure and evaluate how we are doing and make decisions about our future. This is our commitment to continually evaluate the care we offer you to ensure it meets the needs and expectations of the community. If you are interested in volunteering your time as a member of Mater's Community of Consumers or would like to find out more, please email email@example.com.
Mater has a patient representative available if you have any compliments or concerns regarding your care, or the care of a loved one. If you feel that your concern has not been resolved appropriately, Mater’s patient representative can be of assistance.
The patient representative can provide:
- information about patients rights and responsibilities
- information about how to pass on a compliment, comment, concern or complaint about the care provided
- answers to questions about hospital policies, procedures and services
- support for communicating any suggestions for improving our care
- help to take appropriate action.
Mater’s patient representative can be contacted on 07 3163 8303 or patients in hospital can ask a Mater staff member to arrange a visit.