Are you curious about a career in healthcare? Passionate about helping others but not sure where to start?
Mater Education’s Open Days are the perfect opportunity to seek guidance and have all your questions answered.
Register for Mater Education’s Townsville or South Brisbane campus Open Day in March and get a taste of our healthcare career pathways, including:
Where and when
Date: Saturday 18 March 2023 9am – 11am
Location: Conference Centre, Mater Private Hospital Townsville, 25 Fulham Road, Pimlico QLD 4812
Date: Thursday 23 March 2023 3pm – 5pm
Location: Corbett Room, Whitty Building Mater Hospital, 2A Annerley Rd, South Brisbane QLD 4101
What to expect
- Expo – speak to current students and educators, chat to our Student Services team about timetables, fees and start dates and grab some freebies
- Campus tour – check out our real-world education facilities and classrooms on our hospital campus
- Q&A info session with students
- Participate in simulation activities (e.g flush a cannula, bath a baby, take blood pressure, test your hand washing hygiene)
- Enjoy morning or afternoon tea and meet others who are thinking about a healthcare career just like you